Who am I?
My name is Lukasz Zmudzinski and I’m a robotics scientist, programmer and a dreamer. For the last 6 years I’ve been creating software, while constantly learning new technologies, programming libraries and design patterns. I love working with IoT based systems and anything connected with Artificial Intelligence. My other skills include: agile project management, backend programming and drawing cats on paper.
I currently work as a
research assistant at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn.
Social media and contact
- Email - contact me here for bussiness stuff,
- Facebook - this is the place for news,
- LinkedIn - my updated CV,
- Github - my open-source projects.
- Associate Android Developer - Google
- Certificate in Advanced English - University of Campbridge
- First Certificate in English - University of Campbridge
- 1st prize at IOTA Hackathon
I was part of the PlugInBaby team that won the Hackathon. After 24h we provided a working solution for a distributed electric car charging system using the IOTA tangle. My main task was to connect our system with the python IOTA APIs.
- Udacity: 3D Perception Pick & Place - Created a perception pipeline to perform object recognition then successfully completed a tabletop pick and place operation using a PR2 robot in simulation.
- Udacity: Robotic Arm Pick & Place - Solved the Inverse Kinematics problem for a six degree-of-freedom robotic arm (Kuka KR210) in a simulated environment to complete a pick-and-place operation. (implemented using ROS, Gazebo and RViz).
- Udacity: Search and Sample Return - Wrote a computer vision pipeline (using Python and OpenCV) to perform color thresholding, as well as perspective and coordinate transforms to complete the task of autonomous mapping and navigation in a simulated (Unity) environment.
- Internet of Things:
- Smart OMS - The structure and nature of the operation of heating companies was a big challenge for us. The extensive heating network is the most complex measurement system among suppliers of all municipal media. There is a need to measure the consumption of thermal energy, water, electricity, temperature measurement, pressure and free control of automation devices. We have considered this industry as the key to the development of our products. We have created electronics that cooperate with measuring devices from many manufacturers.
- 3SAT Pins - allows quick access from anywhere to the position of your fleet vehicles. In an instant, using the route calculation function, you can check, for example, how many kilometers the driver has left to the place of loading, or determine the route to your lost vehicle in the parking lot.
- Car Assistant - is a car alarm system consisting of a small one DS1 device mounted in your vehicle, and a free application on the phone. The DS1 sensor provides a 24-hour on-line connection with the server and application via the cellular network.
- Dotsens Analyzer - allows you to check the correctness of the device assembly in the facility. If you forget how to do it, click on the instructions and it will tell you everything.
- NetLandCup by DOTSENS - is an innovative tool for protecting the car, motorcycle and bicycle. The original version of the system supervises the security, warns against attempts to steal, notifies about technical problems, reminds about inspections.
- Firmy.net - 1.3 million companies on your phone. From the nearest florist to the best mechanic in the city, with the Firmy.net mobile application, all the information you need about companies is at your fingertips, wherever you are.
- Nieruchomości - Find your dream property with the Nieruchomosci-online.pl application on Windows Phone. Regardless of whether you want to buy or rent, you can choose from several hundred thousand current ads from the primary and secondary market every day.