Summer isn’t the best time to write elaborate blog posts (it is just too hot to be bothered). Therefore you might have seen an absensce of blog posts in the last 2 months, but fear not! New blog technical posts will be comming starting September, including machine learning predictions and Django tips and tricks. But you might wonder what have I been up to during that time (probably not), so here you go:
- I’ve been building analytic tools in Django and prediction algorithms for Awaymo,
- I got my paper accepted for the International Conference on Information and Software Technologies (ICIST) in Lithuana,
- Sent a paper to the Concurrency Specification and Programming 2019 conference,
- Got into a B+R project formation with Slavic Monsters, to be judged soon for acceptance,
- Lost 8kgs in weight (finally it looks like something),
- Switched my World of Warcraft main to a shaman (back to the roots),
- Wrote around 30 more pages in my PhD thesis,
- Bought a basketball… and being the new cool kid on the block,
- Got some wedding stuff worked out.
It was quite a busy ride for the last two months :)
See you soon, with some great new blog posts!